As I work hard at the business of writing, I appreciate the sage advice offered by others who have tread this path before me. Here are ten solid success principles that are applicable in many aspects of life, not just the professional.
photo by pshutterbug
1. Recognize and tell the truth.
2. Market your talents shamelessly.
3. Develop more character than you need.
4. Unhook yourself from the future.
5. Add value just for the joy of it.
6. Thrive on the details.
7. Deliver twice what you promise.
8. Affect others profoundly.
9. Become unconditionally constructive.
10. Master your craft.
Source: Thomas Leonard, “The 28 Principles of Attraction,”
Thanks go out to Bob Bly for posting this in his enewsletter.